Monday, May 11, 2015

Musical Stew Podcast Ep.76 (Bloodhound Gang Edition)

So this week I have the pleasure of having my friend DJ QBall back on the show and this time around he's showcasing tunes from the band who he is a member of The BloodHound Gang. He threw together a mix of their tunes that I'm sure all their fans are gonna love. It's a treat to have him do this so be sure to show them some love. Tracklisting below. Enjoy
1. Live At The Apollo
2. A Lap Dance Is So Much Better When the Stripper Is Crying
3. Fire Water Burn (Jim Makin’ Jamaican Mix)
4. No Hard Feelings (The Craig Groove Remix)
5. The Inevitable Return Of The Great White Dope
6. Farting With A Walkman On
7. Balls Out
8. Right Turn Clyde
9. You’re Pretty When I’m Drunk
10. Three Point One Four
11. I Sing Like An Amputee
12. I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks (Lounge Version)
13. Rip Taylor Is God
14. Mope
15. Altogether Ooky
16. Weekend!
17. Why’s Everybody Always Pickin’ On Me (Hemlock Mix)
18. Public Service Announcement
19. She Ain’t Got No Legs
20. Earlameyer The Butt Pirate
21. American Bitches
22. Chew Toy
23. The Bad Touch (The Bully Mix)
24. Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss (The Tomcraft Remix)
25. Broadsword Calling Danny Boy
26. The Choice Is Yours
27. Dimes
28. Screwing You On The Beach At Night
29. The Ballad Of Chasey Lain (The Flirt Mix)
30. Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo (The DJ Q-Ball Mix)
31. Reflections Of Remoh

No comments:

Post a Comment